Open Forum

communities_1.jpg
  • 1.  Building a Profile

I'mLinkedIn
    Posted 22-05-2022 03:37 PM
    Good afternoon,

I am a Solicitor with almost 30 years experience, who has recently become accredited under the NMAS.

I was wondering if anybody in this forum has any tips for building a mediation practice?

Thanks in advance!

Peter

------------------------------
    PETER

• 2.  RE: Building a Profile

Early Adopter
    Posted 23-05-2022 12:21 PM
    Hi Peter
    Congratulations on your recent accreditation. Here are some webinars that may be of interest: 

How I quit my day job, developed a mediation practice and didn't starve in the process

https://www.resolution.institute/events/event/webinar-recording-with-andrew-moffat

7 questions and 6 answers: insights into running a mediation practice

https://www.resolution.institute/events/event/webinar-recording-with-megan-lewis-and-georgia-seaton-2

I hope they help. 

Thanks 
    Amanda

Amanda Dollman
    Resolution Institute

• 3.  RE: Building a Profile

I'mLinkedIn
    Posted 23-05-2022 09:48 PM

Many thanks Amanda. That's very useful. ��

Peter Hunt

Principal

t

+61 2 8231 6284

m

+61 414 425 879

f

+61 2 9261 2336

Level 38, 25 Martin Place, Sydney NSW 2000

mccabes.com.au

SYDNEY | MELBOURNE | BRISBANE | PERTH

McCabes acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the traditional custodians of our land and their continuing connection to land, waters and community; we pay our respects to their cultures and Elders, past and present.

The information in this email is confidential and may be the subject of legal professional privilege. McCabes Lawyers (McCabes) is not responsible for any changes made to a document other than those made by McCabes or for the effect of the changes on the document's meaning. McCabes accepts no liability for any damage caused by this email or its attachments. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.