Open Forum

communities_1.jpg
Expand all | Collapse all

Members Renewing their Insurance or requiring their Insurance Certificate please contact Astute Insurance directly. Details enclosed.

• 1.  Members Renewing their Insurance or requiring their Insurance Certificate please contact Astute Insurance directly. Details enclosed.

I'mLinkedIn
    Posted 27-09-2022 11:25 AM
    Dear Members,

A quick update for all of you for your insurance renewal or currency certificates please contact Astute Insurance directly on the details below.

Once you renew your insurance Astute will send to you the tax invoice for your payment and your insurance certificate of currency.

Astute Insurance Services Pty Ltd
    astute@iaa.net.au
    www.insuranceadviser.net/astuteinsurance
    Astute Insurance Services Pty Ltd is a Corporate Authorised Representative of Insurance Advisernet Australia Pty Ltd AFSL 240549 CAR No 321055

------------------------------
    David Chin
    Membership Manager
    Resolution Institute

• 2.  RE: Members Renewing their Insurance or requiring their Insurance Certificate please contact Astute Insurance directly. Details enclosed.

Posted 29-09-2022 06:01 AM
    Kia ora,
    I have just received my invoice from Astute, and it says that due to cyber security issues they are no longer able to accept credit card payments, and payments need to be made via bank transfer. I am in New Zealand, and anticipate that this will entail added cost. I would have liked to know this prior to renewing my policy. I am now reconsidering this option and am wondering whether there is another NZ company that people recommend.

Sue Hurst
    Mediator
    Sue Hurst Mediation
    Paekakariki