Open Forum

communities_1.jpg
  • 1.  Recommendations for FDRP course please

Posted 03-11-2023 02:26 PM

I wondered if anyone can recommend an FDRP course? Bond University are currently reviewing their course with no future dates. The College of Law do not start again until March and I would like to try and qualify asap. Has anyone had any experience of the various online courses and how long they take? Thanks so much. 

------------------------------
    Lorna Sproston
    Barrister

• 2.  RE: Recommendations for FDRP course please

Posted 20-11-2023 07:29 PM

i have just enrolled in the course offered by the Mediator Training Academy. The course work has been reduced to only 6 subjects from 10, and is self paced. The is an additional fee for the prac if you want them to place you for that component and a chance to gain a qualification and opportunity to use this to gain another accelerated one in conflict management, It also starts as soon as payment made- I am going to start this week.

Hope that helps

Francine Mixter

Francine Mixter
    PADDINGTON NSW

• 3.  RE: Recommendations for FDRP course please

Posted 21-11-2023 06:43 AM

Francine Mixter is spot on - The Mediator Training Academy course is either for the 6 core units (to become accredited as an FDRP) or the full graduate diploma being 10 units  - all at your own pace, with interactive sessions also, see info and video explainer here FDR Grad Dip

Callum Campbell
    CEO
    Australian Mediation Association
    Herston QLD

• 4.  RE: Recommendations for FDRP course please

I'mLinkedIn
    Posted 22-11-2023 09:32 AM

Mediation Institute is online and self-paced for their Grad Dip of FDR.  CHC81115 Graduate Diploma Of Family Dispute Resolution | Mediation Institute

Peter Hanson
    Mediation Services
    Ricewild Pty. Ltd.
    Deniliquin NSW
    0407 671 249