Open Forum

communities_1.jpg

Seeking for 3 mentors - 1 FDRP, 1 Expert Determination and 1 Abritration (Australia)

• 1.  Seeking for 3 mentors - 1 FDRP, 1 Expert Determination and 1 Abritration (Australia)

I'mLinkedIn
    Posted 03-07-2023 05:10 PM

Dear Members,

At Resolution Institute, we deeply value the expertise and wisdom of our senior members. As we strive to foster the growth and development of the next generation of dispute resolvers, we believe that your guidance and support are invaluable.

We are fortunate to have a pool of remarkable and talented senior members, and we are excited to collaborate with you to nurture future generations of skilled practitioners. Together, we can ensure that the exceptional talent possessed by our senior members continues to elevate the standards of our industry, benefiting the communities we serve.

Currently, we have three members who are either embarking on their journey or already immersed in FDRP, Expert Determination, and Arbitration. We are eager to provide them with the support they need to thrive in their roles.

If any senior members are interested in becoming mentors and offering your expertise to these aspiring practitioners, please reach out to me directly. I will gladly provide you with their backgrounds and facilitate the introductions.

Your support and guidance will be instrumental in shaping the future of dispute resolution, and we look forward to working together with you in this meaningful endeavor.

Thank you for your commitment to excellence and the advancement of our industry.

------------------------------
    David Chin
    Membership Manager
    Resolution Institute
    ------------------------------