Open Forum

communities_1.jpg
  • 1.  Workplace Mediation Training | Melbourne | 30 & 31 May 2024

Posted 11 days ago

Looking forward to delivering this practical and interactive Workplace Mediation 2 day Training in Melbourne after another great response to the Sydney training in March. Participants loved the fact that the training addresses managing the pre-mediation, mediation and post mediation phases of the workplace mediation and also said:

"Catherine is an excellent communicator with a wealth of experience she is generous to share. Great information and resources"

"Absolutely pertinent material for all levels of knowledge and experience"

"Having HR professionals in the room was a significant advantage as we could gain their perspective"

If you know of anyone in your mediator or HR world who might benefit, do direct them to the RI website.https://www.resolution.institute/EventDetail?EventKey=WPMED30MAY

I am very happy to address any questions as to content and the learning experience.

------------------------------
    Catherine Davidson
    Mediator
    Catherine Davidson Mediation Services
    Sydney NSW

• 2.  RE: Workplace Mediation Training | Melbourne | 30 & 31 May 2024

I'mLinkedIn
    Posted 10 days ago
    Edited by Catherine Davidson 9 days ago

Sorry I won't be there Catherine. Your programs are always terrific and I think your recognition of the pre and post phases are so important and much overlooked. Lucky people in Melbourne!

Dr Rosemary Howell
    Strategic Action

• 3.  RE: Workplace Mediation Training | Melbourne | 30 & 31 May 2024

Posted 10 days ago

I attended Catherine's 2 day Workplace training in Sydney in March and I thoroughly recommend it for those who want to hone their skills or explore a new area of mediation. Catherine is an excellent presenter and so happy to share her extensive experience and insights. A very worthwhile course.

Victoria-Anne Davidson
    Business Manager
    Insight Resolutions
    Lane Cove NSW