Community Rules & Etiquette and Privacy Guidelines
Thank you for being part of our community. To ensure the best possible experience for all members, we have established some basic guidelines for participation.
By joining and using this community, you agree that you have read and will follow these rules and guidelines. This is a great medium with which to solicit the advice of your peers, benefit from their experience, and participate in an ongoing conversation. Questions should be directed to our Community Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Respect others. Be considerate to all participants in particular new members who are learning about the platform.
- Respect the purpose of the community.
- This is not a community for selling of personal products or services.
- Respect intellectual property.
- When posting items in our collaborative environment, please indicate if the item is not available for reuse.
Discussion Group Etiquette
- Post your message or documents to the most appropriate communities.
- Send messages such as "thanks for the information" or "me, too" to individuals and avoid sending to the entire list.
- Do not send administrative messages to the group. Instead, use the web interface to change your settings or to remove yourself from a list.
The Legal Stuff
This site is provided as a service for the members of Resolution Institute. Resolution Institute is not responsible for the opinions and information posted on this site by others. We disclaim all warranties with regard to information posted on this site, whether posted by Resolution Institute or any third party; this disclaimer includes all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness. In no event shall Resolution Institute be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of any information posted on this site.
Resolution Institute does not actively monitor the site for inappropriate postings and does not on its own undertake editorial control of postings. However, in the event that any inappropriate posting is brought to the attention of Resolution Institute we will take all appropriate action.
Resolution Institute reserves the right to terminate access to any user who does not abide by these guidelines.
Any personal information you provide to us including and similar to your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address will not be released, sold, or rented to any entities or individuals outside of our organization except as noted below.
With Whom Do We Share the Personal Information We Collect Through This Site:
Our Service Providers
We may share your personal information with companies (including our affiliates) that perform services on our behalf, for example, companies that help process credit card payments.
Government and Legal Disclosures
We may disclose the personal information we collect through this Site if required by law to do so.